Social

Saturday, October 25, 2014

NEW CAMERA, NEW PHOTOGRAPHY


After months of research I lashed out and bought a new camera. My choice was a FUJIFILM X-E1. Stunning image quality, vintage styling, Japanese built quality. Highly recommended camera and my second Fujifilm camera.

Having a good camera does not make you a better photographer. Perhaps it makes you a more confident photographer, knowing you can pull of a shot. A new, good camera can inject a bit of enthusiasm into your photography.

I almost always shoot in aperture priority mode, allowing the camera to adjust the shutter speed- it is an efficient and effective way to shoot. In a way, I shoot like I am using a film camera- frame the shot, take one or two shots and move on.

All photos were processed in Perfect B&W. This is great software for giving photos that extra shine.

This is what I have been shooting this past month or so. I hope you enjoy.

URBANDON photography
Cages

URBANDON photography
Expired piano

URBANDON photography
Fractured self portrait

URBANDON photography
Alone

URBANDON photography
Puppet

URBANDON photography
Reflections

URBANDON photography
Clarrisse
URBANDON photography
Laneway
URBANDON photography
Bruce (our sweet dog)

URBANDON photography
Market dog