Social

Thursday, January 2, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY: A YEAR IN REVIEW.


As last year progressed I worked more on my new passion: photography. My main subject being the beauty of nature, mainly flowers. 


Although I did mainly work with film cameras this year all of these are digital images. All were taken on a FujiFilm X10 which is a beautiful camera to use and highly recommended.

I hope you enjoy these flora 'portraits'.
(Some image quality loss as they are resized for this blog)


Photo by Don Urban
Roses
Photo by Don Urban
 Frangipani
Photo by Don Urban
 Frangipani
Photo by Don Urban
 Carnation
Photo by Don Urban
Camphor Laurel
Photo by Don Urban

Photo by Don Urban

Photo by Don Urban
 Pumpkin flower
Photo by Don Urban
 Clivia
Photo by Don Urban
Hibiscus
Photo by Don Urban
 Hydrangea
Photo by Don Urban
 Illawarra Flame Tree leaf
Photo by Don Urban
 Oncidium Orchid
Photo by Don Urban
 Bunya Pine leaf
Photo by Don Urban
Rose


If you like to see more I am on 500px and Pinterest