Just a little bit more menswear just off the sewing table...
1. Long sleeveless wool Sith coat with built-in scarf.
2. Wool gloves from old jumper (see last post) and leather scarf. Reclaimed horse harness belt. (my new favourite accessory)
3. Wool sheer t-shirt.
4. Oversized and cosy Hagrid Coat in wool.
5. Wool drop crotch 'carrot' pants.
6. Draped wool vest and matching t-shirt with inbuilt scarf.
7. Organic cotton Tumble hoodie.
8. Cotton and metal (5%) blend lab coat. Hand-destroyed fedora.
9.Wool and cupro asymmetrical waistcoat. Found object necklace.
All photos by grrl+dog. Have a great week!
P.S. All for sale. Now or very soon.