Social

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Media Boast...Er, I Mean Boost


Like most creatives who aim to sell their wares, a little bit of publicity is always a good thing.  
So I was happy to get out and about, media-wise, a bit this month. A little television, red-carpet, web and print.

Reece Mastin from X-Factor Australia, who won this years competition, singing with Kylie Minogue, sported my jewellery in the finals and well, all the time really.






Thanks dude! Video here.

There was also Dave, from the band Potbelleez, wearing my clothes to the Aria Awards (Australian Music Awards). That's him on the right.


Thanks Dave!

There was also an article written about me in Jeweller Magazine which was so nice. 


 I also received an email today from Seth Apter saying my (smart-arse) words have appeared in his upcoming book The Pulse of Mixed Media.


The cool Conscious Alterations used my pants on their latest shoot for bags and accessories. Great photos.




And finally (!) my clothes appeared in the Fair@Square ethical and sustainable fashion fair in Melbourne. It was great to see my clothes on some real models and the whole event got some big media attention.




Photos by Chealse Vo

All in all a good month for promotion. If only this could happen every month! Maybe?!

It's been a fantastic year all round and very enjoyable to have you along for the ride.

All the best to everyone for the festive season! Have a great Christmas and New Year.

Don XXX