Social

Friday, May 27, 2011

Getting Serious



Sometimes you just have to get serious about what you do, why you do it and what you want to achieve. Time moves too quickly. 


This is what happening to me at the moment. 
I'm getting serious: sewing like a demon, learning to create new patterns, learning about fabric and trends. I'm not holding back on what I can achieve


Business cards are done, the web site is up and running and I have been accepted into Eveleigh Artisans Market 
Spoke to a shop today regarding stocking them with my clothes. I'm sick of 'goofing off', procrastinating and holding back. Lack of confidence has been replaced with confidence and drive.


Maybe it comes with maturity- this getting serious, maybe it happens when the time is right.


I have the fire and I'm serious about it. 


How how serious are you about what you do?