Social

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Love My Coat


I love my new Steampunk coat. I bought it in Melbourne earlier this year and wear it almost every day. My son, Indy, took these photos to show off the Steampunk laser pistol. In the end the shots seem to show off the coat more than the gun. Either way, we had great fun on our 'shoot'.

Of course I had to play with the images a bit. Unfortunately I don't have Photoshop on my new laptop so I have had to make do with Picasa2. Not bad for a free program. Now I see there is Picasa 3 with even more features. Cool!



What else is cool is this site called addictomatic. Type in your search and it will pull up news, flikr, blogs, Twitter, and other data across the web. I searched my name and found some stuff on the web I didn't know about.

Enjoy the week!