Social

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Catch Up


Robo-Baby. Mutated Robosapien.

Thought I would try a new way to blog. I have had my laptop at my worktable. This post is created over several days of a paragraph here and there. I spend my week at work using computers or instructing others so I tend to get a little sick of computers by the time the weekend comes and I actually have time to blog.


The view I see every day as I ride to and from work. The green in the foreground is abandoned train lines. This corridor runs to the city from west Sydney. Some smart people see this as potential public transport/ bike lanes/ Green space. Soon I will be within walking distance of the new office. I think I'm going to miss seeing this view and it's changing moods each day.

The fact that I have a full-time job now plays a central part into the frequency of posts. Damn. But I do enjoy work. I train the unemployed to gain jobs. I find jobs for people, speaking to employees and setting up my clients into jobs. Speaking of work, I am off on my first interstate conference tomorrow. Heading back to Melbourne for three days.(I was only there a month ago!) Semi-flash hotel, food, and a few hours of training seminars.

Hit by a flu over the weekend. It was a time to stay warm and move slowly with new projects. Lets see whats at my table at the moment...

Some robot-thing from a vintage roller skate. Day one...

This thing is going to rotate slowly. Possibly a Steampunk Timepiece in some way...

I set up a light box for a little group shot of my toys...

That led to more shots...

And more...

This cool little wind up toy is from Kitterland. It crawls along like a worm, climbing over objects. Speaking of crawling, I'm off for warm food, a nice video, an early night, flu tablets; I have a plane to catch tomorrow!

Bye!