Social

Monday, April 27, 2009

Mixed Bag Monday

Thought I would share some of my unsorted images that live (?) on my computer.
Something to read...

Something to get worried about...
My favourite movie (2001)...


One to smile about...
One for the knitters...

Somewhere to live...
Markham, Ontario, Canada
(Markham Suburbs for the wikipage)

Someone to admire...
Sculpture right up my alley. Artist: Richard Farrington.


And where my head is at the moment...deep in Photoshop.

Something to make...
Mr Baby Man (I want this costume!)


'Babyman' from thedailygreen website. Hey! My costume is there too! (If you Google 'Mutant Cyborg Costumes' I'm #1!, that's if you were ever to Google Mutant Cyborg Costumes... )

Some of these images come from Dark Roasted Blend which is a pretty cool site packed with (usually) amazing images. I told you this was a mixed bag and I meant it.

Dinner is ready and I must go. Seeya.